Your name is your identity. It's who you are. Just like your style, it helps define what you represent. What you stand for.
OK so maybe that's a stretch.
After all, most of us didn't get to choose our own names. They were given to us at birth (shout out to mom and dad). But why not transform your name into your own style!
I've always loved monograms.
I love the style. I love the options.
Why not wear your name on your sleeve (so to speak)? Here are some fun ways to express yourself:
1. West Avenue Block Monogram Earrings from Max and Chloe $225
2. Jaimere Bracelet from Dannijo $245
3. Monogram Initials from Kraftshop etsy $99
4. Preppy Monogrammed Earrings by Tootlebugs on etsy $20
Here are fun ways to communicate with style!
1. iphone cover cases by Dani Notes Stationery on etsy $55 each
2. ipad cover case by Dani Notes Stationery on etsy $65
Accessorize, Accessorize, Accessorize!!! Have fun!