Monday, March 5, 2012

The Diamond Jubilee

This year marks the 60 years of The Queen Elizabeth's reign...

The Brits call it The Diamond Jubilee!


So what better timing that I newly discovered the

 Earl Grey Tea Latte at Starbucks and instantly fell in love...

Earl Grey with a shot of vanilla and steamed milk.  Yummy.  This new finding has left me 'royally happy'

So, now that I will be experiencing high tea in my house on a regular basis, I wanted to explore other things English...


I'm thinking ole English country side.  Curling up to a warm sizzling fire with a very plaid throw sipping a nice vintage scotch...(er, OK I've never had scotch in my life.  You have the scotch, I'll have Cabernet)

 Check out Terrain for cozy throws


And I love the herringbone throws at
Serena and Lily! (on sale now)

These pillows are hand
 printed in Wiltshire and have a limited run

Check them out at Helakat Designs on Etsy.com


Let's add a stag table lamp.
(Greatrusticfurniture $267)




Happy Diamond Jubilee! and enjoy
an Earl Grey Tea Latte...you can thank me later!




Check back tomorrow for scoop on my weekend in NYC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

obsessed with that stag lamp- i die! and totally need to get my earl grey skinny latte stat. love your blog. keep up the good work.