Friday, March 16, 2012

Green with Envy


In my twenties, I'd celebrate St. Patty's day with cheap green beer and Celtic dancing.

Now, in my thirties*, I celebrate by searching for green home decor. 

(*hey, I don't turn forty til August).   

Here are some fun ideas to make you green with envy...




1. Layla Grayce Tufted Bench

2. Mirasol by Matouk (starting at $99)

3. Rwandan Ruma Emerald Bracelets at Serena and Lily $145

4. Dwell Studio Home Green Zebra Pillow $72

5. Bungalow 5 Claire Spring Green Mirror at Layla Grayce $541

6. Green Chevron Vanity Tray at Furbish $40

7. C Wonder Monogram 'J' Plate $38

8. See comments below

9. Chevron Green Frame at Furbish $28


See #8: What a fun way to celebrate a back stair case.  Pick your favorite hue and paint each
spool a varying shade darker
than the next.  I love this fun idea. 
It gives personality to a staircase. 





No comments: