In my twenties, I'd celebrate St. Patty's day with cheap green beer and Celtic dancing.
Now, in my thirties*, I celebrate by searching for green home decor.
(*hey, I don't turn forty til August).
Here are some fun ideas to make you green with envy...
1. Layla Grayce Tufted Bench
2. Mirasol by Matouk (starting at $99)
3. Rwandan Ruma Emerald Bracelets at Serena and Lily $145
4. Dwell Studio Home Green Zebra Pillow $72
5. Bungalow 5 Claire Spring Green Mirror at Layla Grayce $541
6. Green Chevron Vanity Tray at Furbish $40
7. C Wonder Monogram 'J' Plate $38
8. See comments below
9. Chevron Green Frame at Furbish $28
See #8: What a fun way to celebrate a back stair case. Pick your favorite hue and paint each
spool a varying shade darker
than the next. I love this fun idea.
It gives personality to a staircase.