Monday, June 4, 2012

Little Room, Big Inspiration


You may recall my daughter, Vivi's room from the house tour.  Currently, we've turned it into a makeshift playroom.  But I've started to scout inspiration photos for what I hope this room to become.  Vivi's a vivacious and feisty soon-to-be four year old.  I want her room to convey the same fun energy

Here are the rooms that make me smile and inspire me to get the remodel underway:

Courtesy of Merrimentstyle.com
Courtesy of House of Turquoise

Courtesy of Katie Ridder

Courtesy of House of Fifty

Courtesy of Tobi Fairley

Courtesy of House Beautiful Gene Meyer and Frank De Biasi
Photo Mikkel Vang

Courtesy of Lily Pulitzer Garnet Hill


Courtesy of Tobi Fairley


And here's Vivster herself (pictured here with her bro).  You can tell she's a colorful young lady with high expectations about her room decor.  (Ok, maybe that's just her mama). 










4 comments:

The Pink Pagoda said...

Your daughter is adorable and these rooms are so fun! I'm happy to have found your blog and am your newest follower!

Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

@ Pink Pagoda--Thank you so much for your kind words and for following my post! I really appreciate the support!
Heather from Vivid Hue Home

Smooch said...

love them all, but find the 1st color scheme so unexpected and refreshing. Want that wallpaper.

Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

@Smootch: I agreed! I love how they paired the baby blue wallpaper with the pop of melon. Love that first photo!