Sunday, December 29, 2013

House Tour: Mudroom Snapshot

 
Recently I reviewed a few of the photos under my house tour section.  It's amazing how outdated those photos can get!  It's true, design is always a work in progress and never really done.  So when you freeze a specific moment in time and then look back several months later, it's incredible to see how much a room has transformed even in that short amount of time. 

This is why today I am going to be showing you the current status of my mudroom.  You may recall progress here.  And this is where I have ended up so far: 





Read more about how these Vivid Hue DIY X-Benches here

 

This has become one of my favorite pieces of artwork in our house.  It's the alphabet by our 5 year old daughter and I absolutely LOVE the color! 


 








 
The area leading into the bathroom is wallpapered too (not shown in photo) but I still haven't styled this area the way that I would like.  I want to make a seat cushion for the bench and update the baskets. 
 

I recently updated the photos in my Kitchen tour as well.  Click here to take a look! 

Do you find that once you decorate a room, it continues to transform as well?  Or when you're done are you good about completely moving on to a different room? 

2 comments:

Vel Criste said...

Wow!!!! Your mud room is sooo magazine worthy!! Love the mix of colors- preppy chic!

Thehouseofhampton said...

I love your wallpaper! I'm getting ready to paper my master bedroom and I'm noticing paper! So layered with lovely elements!
Sharon