Monday, January 28, 2013

My Parker Kennedy Faves

  This weekend I drooled over Parker Kennedy's Living Room in the Atlanta Cathedral Inspiration Showhouse 2013.  No, you sillies.  I didn't actually tour the house in person.  I *wish.*  (Except, I'm all the way in Connecticut).  I would send my sister, Kurby, to do the task but she's about 15 months preggo with baby number two.  So we toured the fabulous room vicariously through photos that I've been stalking on their facebook page.  

As promised, today, I'm sharing with you some of my favorite Parker Kennedy items.  They find the best character pieces.  I literally scour their pages just waiting to stake my claim.  I must warn you, though...their finds are so darn wonderful that they go quickly.  If you even *think* you may be interested in something, reach out to David or Lance and inquire about the item because the best stuff tends to disappear in a hit minute.  My recommendation is to always ask because even if they may no longer have something that is pictured, they could have something in the showroom or warehouse that they've just got in that could be a great back up!  (And if you live locally, even better...get your butt to Scott's or one of their show rooms and see this stuff in person!). 

Here are some of my favorites!


Vintage Pagoda Lamp


It's hard to really tell from this photo, but these bamboo stools have a shade of pink to them!  Pink mixed with the blue and white chevron is perfect!


Fully restored vintage bamboo console and matching stools.


Photo of the Parker Kennedy booth at Scott's Antique Market, located South Building Isle I-7




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Do you have a favorite piece above?  What do you like about the style? 
 
Rumor has it that Parker Kennedy is working with One King's Lane so I'd be on the lookout for a sale in the near future!  You never know, maybe even some of these finds will be featured there!
 
In the meantime, visit the Parker Kennedy facebook page to keep tabs on their latest finds. 
 
xoxo Heather | Vivid Hue Home
 
 

10 comments:

Kim said...

Love PK!! Now that I can't frequent Atlanta as often as I used to I think we should plan a New England bus tour to Scott's!! xo

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Are you kidding, I think I pinned all of them. I need to get in the car and keep driving. Love all of it.

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

I love everything! So wish I lived closer...I want to go to Scott's so bad!

Unknown said...

Love the pieces at PK and can't wait for the day that you can go to Scott's with me to check out their booth and leave with some great pieces.

Unknown said...

Im so in love with those red/orange mandarin end tables! Great stuff!
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Unknown said...

Im so in love with those red/orange mandarin end tables! Great stuff!
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I need to find a way to work for these lovely men. I guess I better start the move to Atl!

Lisa Mende said...

I love it all! They are so nice too!

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

I want every single thing here!!! fabulous! love the combinations of fabrics and colors

Jessie said...

Swooning over these fabulous pieces! The red stools, red end tables and the lime chair are my favorites!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com