Saturday, January 26, 2013

Parker Kennedy in Atlanta Showhouse

 
Lance Jackson and David Ecton of Parker Kennedy are at it again. 
I originally shared their absolutely brilliant style with ya'll last summer (recall here). 
These gentlemen have continued to take the design world by storm.  They are currently featured in The Atlantan January 2013 issue, "Prepped for Success."
 
 
This weekend, Parker Kennedy has debuted a fabulous room in an Atlanta, Georgia Show House.  It's part of the Cathedral Antiques Show & Tour of Homes.

I have been tracking this living room progress on Lance and David's facebook page and I wanted to share the beautiful results with you here.  


 
Courtesy of Kandrac & Kole Interior Design
Here is C.R. Laine's wonderful navy Jack sofa.  Love the lines and those pillows pop against the navy!   (I'm a HUGE fan of C.R. Laine...they always have such wonderful style.  Check out some of their items from High Point Market this year, yes total tangent!)

 
Custom pink pillows with navy Greek key trim, the navy sofa is CR Laine's Jack sofa.
Parker Kennedy uses a fun mix of chinoiserie and modern elements.  I love the addition of the pink juju hat above the fireplace!  (PS. there is a seagrass rug underneath the plastic protective cover!)
 
Lori May Interiors
 
 
 
 


 
 
These little puppies are at the warehouse getting ready for delivery.  (And you can get a better look of that fanned peacock looking chair and its vibrant colors in the warehouse photo).  Can you imagine how it looks in the show house room!?  BRILLIANT! Look at that pink and navy ceiling!  Really makes the room pop!  For more fun about painting the ceiling of a room, read here


 Install, day 1.  Lantern just starting out.  This will add character to the room!



Here are David and Lance at the preview party (pictured with a friend of theirs).  All photos courtesy of Parker Kennedy Facebook page



The show house is located in the heart of Buckhead on East Andrews drive.  If anyone is local to the ATL area, you should stop in and see this incredible display.  (Atlanta's Cathedral Inspiration Showhouse 2013). 


One of the many things I love about David and Lance's design style is their mix of Palm Beach vintage-chic and modern elements. They frequently travel to Palm Beach and scour flea markets for undiscovered treasures and then bring them back to their Atlanta showroom where they refinish them like new.   I frequently go to their facebook page and review their newest findings and just drool.  One of these day's I'm going to make my way down to see them at their space at Scott's Antique Market. 

Check back tomorrow!  I'm going to share some of my personal favorites from the Parker Kennedy collection. 

xoxo

Heather | Vivid Hue Home


Here's a Connecticut Show House here
And you're welcome to tour rooms of my house...start with my master.

6 comments:

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Heather thanks for introducing this Design Genius Duo to us! Their use of color and their imagination is remarkable!

Julia Ryan said...

such fun! I love it all and especially their use of all classic pieces in such fun colors. I'm trying to do more of that myself!

Unknown said...

Wonderful post Heather! I love love love that living room. Pinned it all!
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

So much squealing going on here. I love them. Genius color experts!!

The Pink Pagoda said...

Unbelievable. I LOVE this and am thrilled to know about them!

Karena said...

Heather I adore their style and colors so vibrant!! Bravo!!

Xoxo
Karena
New 2013 Artists Series