Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Featured on Pretty Living PR's "Blog Buzz!"

Hi ya'll,

Today Pretty Living PR is featuring Vivid Hue Home on their Blog Buzz. 

Visit Pretty Living PR's Blog Buzz Featuring Vivid Hue Home here

 
Find out what I think are the style 'must have's' for a home. 

What does it takes to have a successful blog? 
Learn more about the gal behind Vivid Hue Home (me)...


I'm thrilled for this opportunity.  Visit here to read more




More about Pretty Living PR:

Pretty Living is about passion and chasing dreams while setting a positive visual image. They believe in showcasing the beauty of the world, the positivity and the growth of individuals and businesses.  They're feminine and empowering and seek the beauty of and from life. They believe in living life pretty. They are Public Relations with Style.

They regularly highlight blogs in the design and fashion industry under their "Blog Buzz" feature. 

Allyn Lewis, Co-Founder of Pretty Living PR
Charissa Lauren, Co-Founder of Pretty Living PR





 

2 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

That's awesome, congratulations my friend! I'm off to read it now!

Unknown said...

Dear Heather, I can't describe how flatered I am buy your worlds! - You are way to kind! - Love being an inspiration. Hope I can still be in years to come and hope you become an inspiration and muse for lots of readers and futures design clientes out there! - I sure love your choices! Love, Maria