Saturday, November 19, 2016

Saturday Score




SHOP HOURS + CONTACT INFO HERE


Welcome to our first Saturday Score!  This is a series where we share something we feel is a "score" that we have found during our journey throughout the week.  It could be a great find for a great price or something so incredibly unique that it must be shared.  This week, I have a trio of "scores."


First, I found these Kate Spade by Lenox Rutherford Circle Red plates at Home Goods for $12.99 each.  While you can no longer find this style on the Kate Spade retail site, there are plenty of sites still selling a set of four plates for anywhere between $65 and $110.  I am personally going to use this to set a festive table for Christmas and the red trim will be perfect.  So, I consider this a "SCORE!"



I am at the craft store multiple times a week and during a visit to Hobby Lobby, I spotted this plaid salad plate for $9.99 and 50% off (as all things at Hobby Lobby are).  So, $5 for this plate that I will use as a salad plate to layer on top of my Kate Spade Dinner plates.  Score!  


And then, I was browsing through Pier One when I spotted these place mats made of faux greenery.  Of course my mind immediately went towards my holiday table. These were not on sale ($7 each) but I loved how unique they will be on the tablescape so I splurged.   And this is my number three "score" for the week.  


And here is how they will be layered on top of each other:  



 (If you've read my "5 Easy Steps for Creating a Stylish Holiday Table" then you recognize that plaid table covering).

Yes I have to admit, that even owning a gift and home decor shop, I am still continually scouring the other home stores and craft stores for the ultimate decor finds.  

Stay tuned for next week's "Saturday Score" where I'll share my fabulous weekly find!

And as always, for up to the minute updates on what we're up to at Vivid Hue, follow our instagram.  

xoxo
Heather



SaveSave

No comments: