Saturday, November 26, 2016

Saturday Score





Welcome to this week's 'Saturday Score', a series we just launched last week 
(view last week's score here).  


This week, I'm sharing all of the "MARBLE-ous" things I discovered at Target in their holiday section.  I was immediately drawn to all of their marble and gold serving trays, serving carts and more!  For example, from the Modern Decor Mix Collection, this  $30 gold and marble tray would be terrific for appetizers, cheese, champagne.  And the gold and stone marble cart would make a fun accent table, mini bar, occasional table.  For $120, it's quite a steal for the design.    

 

Here are a few other "scores" I saw while shopping around.  I love them because of their unique design elements and their ability to provide a statement on a table, in a kitchen or as a side in a room.


The legs on this deer table are great!  Picture this in a room with coffee table books.  



These marble trees are clean and crisp.  I could see them on a bookshelf arranged with fresh greenery or on a marble kitchen island.  


Another great marble cart!  And lastly, this marble and gold cocktail mixing set.  Of course it would pair terrifically with the bar cart above.  




And as always, please follow my instagram for live updates from the shop and my happenings during my day.  I have now started shipping items that you see from Vivid Hue Home instagram.   We make ordering quick and easy, so you can simply call the shop, 860-677-0301 and we will process your payment information over the phone and ship a nicely packaged gift your way!

Cheers, 
heather 


SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments: