Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Vivid Hue Christmas via iphone

I started this season decorating super early so I'd be super prepared and organized.  And now, it's already mid-December and I'm scratching my head wondering where the heck the time has gone!

I shared the DIY Ombre Tree with ya'll from the sunroom.  Today, I thought I'd give a snapshot of other decorations around the Vivid Hue Home house that I've shared on Instagram this season.  Most are iPhone photos so please excuse the quality.  I will share additional photos soon!


I'm dying to zhush up the fresh greenery in these elephants...they look dehydrated in this shot.  But in real life they are  were a bit more vibrant.


I got these paper whites at a local craft fair.  The florist filled the bark-vase with poppy flowers, fresh holly, red berries and moss.



This is our "meaningful tree" in the living room.  It hosts all of the ornaments that the kids have made and those that we've picked out on our vacations (we make it a point to get one ornament at each vacation to represent the time).



The sunroom tree keeps evolving.  This year, I did the ombre tree (see above link for details)




We seem to have a tree for every room.  Even our Master bedroom!  


Outside


Our Christmas card holder a la Blaze and Bloom made from a vintage window frame and a string of Christmas lights and some clothes pin.



Lastly, if you haven't spotted this fabulous faux Scalamandre paper at Target, you must get some quickly!  The rolls are literally flying off the shelves!


I will share better and more detailed photos soon, I promise!

Hope you're holidays are great!

Cheers!
Heather | Vivid Hue Home

5 comments:

Kim said...

Heather ... your home is beautiful and I love all the trees! Merry Christmas my friend! xokim

Julia Ryan said...

so pretty!

Kelly said...

You have so many creative and beautiful trees! I've never seen an ombre tree before but think it's so unique and creative. The pic of your home exterior is my favorite. It's beautiful!

Karena said...

Heather, you have truly transformed you home for the holiday! Gorgeous., Darn I was just in Target and did not see this paper. They were also out of a great wreath I had seen on Pinterest!

Xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Lisa Mende said...

your decorations are always so beautiful! i love how you decorate! Happy New Year! oxox