Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Maria Barros- Rio Wallpaper

It's no secret that I have a design crush on Maria Barros! 
Remember her fabulous room designs from here and here
Maria is an interior designer from Portugal.  Her designs are to die for.  Really
 
from Maria Barros facebook

 
 
Turns out she's lovin the wallpaper craze too!  Check out this print from Maria's own wallpaper collection.  It's called Rio.  From her Tropical Bliss Collection.  Maria posted it on her facebook page.  You can check it out in more detail here

It reminds me of my Meg Braff mudroom in kelly green!  I love a wallpaper that makes a bold statement! 
 
Go to Maria Barros Design de Interior Facebook or Pinterest for more awesome photos of her work.   You will not be disappointed! 
 
xoxoxo

Heather from Vivid Hue Home 


 
 

5 comments:

The Pink Pagoda said...

I LOVE Maria Barros! Not only is she incredibly talented, she's alo a lovely person!

Lisa Mende Design said...

I love her too! That wallpaper is killer! We obviously like the same designs!!!!

Lou said...

I love her design:)she is awesome!:)

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...

All of her rooms make me want to book a tropical vacation!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

She is amazeballs.