Friday, April 26, 2013

Baby Nursery Blog Party Friday!

 
 
As a style contributor for Simply Baby's blog, I'm excited to be joining my fellow style contributors for the second week in a row.  Though it's not my turn to style a nursery (YET!) my girl Tiffany from Tiffany Leigh Interior Design has a room you can't miss. 
 
Click over here to check out Tiffany's nursery style today (and make sure you check back every Friday for the Nursery party).  My time is coming soon! 
 

We have a talented group of bloggers that will be featuring their nursery styles over the next several weeks.  Check out the group below and head on over to their blogs!


  • Scrappy Love - Cindi and Emily
  • Vivid Hue Home- Heather
  • Rhymes with Smile- Katherine
  • Forever's Like a Dream- Kelley
  • Little Black Door- Elizabeth
  • Fancy Free Me- Elisa
  • Design Post Daily- Beth

  • 1 comment:

    Karena said...

    On my way over Heather!

    PS I am having a Paris Book Giveaway!
    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena