Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sayanora Snow, Salute Spring

 Tomorrow marks the first day of Spring and I'm sitting here in Connecticut with snow on the ground.  That's right people.  I am not feeling one ounce of spring in the air.  Last week I was in 75 degree weather in Atlanta visiting Kurby and now this shiznit.  (Don't move to New England.  Ever)!
 
So I had to share some happy photos that I have collected from one of my newly discovered favorite sites, The Glam Pad, where Hollywood Regency meets Palm Beach.  I can guarantee you that you will find your happy place when you visit. 

Here are some of my favorite photos from recent posts there.  These put a smile on my face the second I laid eyes on them (starting with this fabulous pink and green kitchen in swimsuit designer Lily Maddock's Southampton house...check out more of this house here).   
 So sayonara snow!  Here's to Spring, Sandals and Margaritas! 
 

 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
All photos courtesy of The Glam Pad.  
The Glam Padxoxoxo Heather | Vivid Hue Home

 

4 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Thank you for this, I needed it! I am so over this weather I'm thinking I need to move further south!

LindsB said...

Yes please to the margarita- I could use one, or maybe the whole pitcher right about now!

Andrea said...

Thank you so much for the shout out and the kind words! You just made my day!!

XOXO,
The Glam Pad

Lisa Mende said...

wow really did make me smile! beautiful!!!