Friday, February 24, 2012

Spring with Lilly!

Spring wants to be here just as badly as I want it to be.  The daffodils are in bloom already and the temperatures are almost 60 degrees. 


So why oh why did I wake up to a snow day today?  The kids had a delayed opening and the ground was filled with five inches of powdery white stuff.  huh? 


I'm hoping today's weather is just a small blip in Mother Nature's plans.  Get here already Spring!


I came across these wonderfully cheerful images in my portfolio.  I absolutely love Lilly Pulitzer Home


In fact, before the furniture line officially launched last summer, I frantically stalked searched blogs that carried sneak peaks to the products.

 

I'm sharing these with you because I think you'll be equally energized by them   And it couldn't hurt to have more people wishing for spring...maybe Mother Earth will listen to us.  (fat chance). 



Look out for spring!  It's around the corner. 




I love Lilly's looks! 




I had a few days of hiatus from posting.  My *real* life has taken over for a few days, but I have some fun posts coming your way for next week.  In the meantime, think fun colorful thoughts of spring!



No comments: