Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Coffee on a Colored Table

Ikea VEMB Stripe $399 and Company C Giverny Floral

The best form of flattery is when friends or family ask me for my advice on something design related.  Recently, I've had multiple people ask if I have any good recommendations for colorful coffee, end, and nightstand tables.  I found multiple colorful possibilities for all different budget ranges. 

The coolest find is the Red Fretwork Coffee and End Table on Horchow.com.  Both are under $500 and can be used indoor or outdoor.  They offer a red lacquer finish that will surely brighten any room! 

Via Horchow.com


Bungalow 5 has a Brigitte 5 End Table/ Night Stand, available at Layla Grayce $767.


The Bungalow 5 Jacqui Coffee Table $715, also on Layla GrayceMatching end tables. 
The West Elm Turned-Leg Nightstand $249 in a wonderful melon red



Pair a colorful rug and other accessories and it will transform an entire room.  A few good choices:


Ikea Stockholm Rand $199

The Ikea Stockholm Rand rug offers the perfect contrast to a bright lime green, red or orange coffee table. 

Ikea Stockholm Figur $499

Love the vibrant colors in this figur rug!  Orange and red are a perfect and unexpected combo.  And then the Company C Giverny Rug is wonderful with florals and brights!

Company C Giverny Rug at Layla Grayce, starts at $90
It's so fun to decorate on other people's dimes, ha.  I enjoy sharing ideas I've found in my countless hours of researching and brainstorming.

No comments: