Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wesley Hall Butterfly Trend


Recently, I wrote a post about the lovely items I discovered on my visit to Home Goods {reference Home Goods' Heaven}.   Among the products that jumped to my attention was the wonderful High Backed Butterfly Settee



When I spotted it in the store, it was like seeing an old friend. Only I wasn't quite sure where I knew her from.  Fast forward to this morning.  I was reviewing my folder of images from High Point 2012 when I came across the below: 



Meet the Wesley Hall Bobbin Chairs.  Debuted in High Point, North Carolina this spring.  (High Point in N.C. is to the design world what Fashion Week  in NYC is to the fashion world). 


Wesley Hall used almost the exact same upholstery to debut their bobbin chairs.  That's big.  {And those readers that contacted me about the settee in Home Goods, it's even more reason for you to run back to the store and pick that beauty up for only $499.  It substantiates that this is a great find!}  Also, read more about the butterfly trend in 2012 here!


Wesley Hall is well known in the 'to-the-trade' market for their upscale upholstered furniture. It's unlikely that you'd spot them in your usual stroll through the retail furniture stores. Unless you're at Home Goods, apparently.

Here are some of the other great pieces that Wesley Hall showcased at High Point:


Courtesy of Quintessence

Courtesy of Quintessence

Courtesy of Quintessence

Courtesy of Quintessence

Read more about Wesley Hall's involvement at High Point this year from Quintessence here. She was lucky enough to have a sponsored trip to the event by Wesley Hall!


No comments: