Saturday, June 5, 2021

Kitchen Renovation REVEAL


By now you've followed my kitchen renovation journey and you're ready for the big reveal!  If you haven't seen the progression, feel free to catch up with these links:    


It was so great to work with Showcase Kitchens CT .  Their team is talented and precise with meeting my timelines.  Vinny was a great designer to collaborate with during this entire process.  These photos are from a photo shoot we had with Showcase Kitchens.  Chrissy Racho from Lily Camelia Studio took these photos.  

My favorite aspect of the kitchen is the navy island with the extra THICK butcher block wood countertops.  The pendants are lotus pendants from my Vivid Hue Home shop. 



















Sources for my kitchen include: Custom Cabinets In urban gray by Ultracraft.  


































 

No comments: