Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Guest Blogger on Little Black Door


  
Hey ya'll, Elizabeth over at the little black door asked me to be a guest blogger today while she's away on a little R&R.  I'd like to invite all of my Vivid Hue Home readers to join me over there to read my guest post!  Her blog is super cool and I have some awesome stuff to say about fashion and design  (well, of course, *I* think it's pretty cool--ha).  Click on over here
Here's a sneak peek:  
 
Chanel 2013 and Elle Decor
 



Heya I'm on pinterest too. Check me out here.
 
 

6 comments:

charmaine said...

Hi Heather, just came from Elizabeth's blog. I love what you did to your house! You have great style. Following you now.
Charmaine
mybestfriendcraig.blogspot.com

Heather | Vivid Hue Home said...

Charmaine, thank you so much! and welcome to Vivid Hue!

Cre8ive Motives said...

Hi! Stopping by from TLBD. What a lovely blog you have! New follower :)

Mandy
www.cre8ivemotives.com

Amber B (Simple Dwellings) said...

Great guest post! I loved the side by side comparisons! :)

The Governor's Daughter said...

great post heather. i take inspiration for rooms in my house from necklaces i have made or vice versa. it makes it more fun!

Unknown said...

Oh dear, Heather. Just found you via Little Black Door, and I am dying. I will thank Elizabeth profusely :). Would love, love for you to check out my site. I started writing it as a style blog, but it has evolved into a fashion blog. Those images of fashion to home design interpretation are to die for. Love them all! If you are able, please search the room to outfit interpretation with Jessica at The Aestate... which is how I found Elizabeth. Also, search for my living room redo (if you want). I, too, am ape over bright color. At any rate, I can't believe those images are your house. You are my latest favorite find!!! Can't wait to follow along more now!
Best, Whitley Adkins Hamlin
www.thequeencitystyle.com