Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Last Hurrah, Serena and Lily




Are you as astonished by the end of the summer as I am?  Where has the time gone?
I've spent this summer at Camp and Kennebunkport as you avid followers are well aware from the numerous posts I made on these topics (smile).  Feel free to reflect on those fantastic memories here (camp)  and here (Kennebunkport). 

But don't fret, summer's not quite gone yet!  And plenty of our favorite designers are announcing their last hurrah's for us common-folk, including Serena and Lily.   You may recall, I'm a huge fan of Serena and Lily for the classic bohemian style.  Their looks are timeless and can seamlessly transport into so many different environments. 

Here are some of Vivid Hue Home's absolute favs  from their Summer Sale, but you'd better act now as these items are sure to fly into stylish homes everywhere. 




The Sumba stool and Hammered Metal Lamp both have fine details which gives them added panache.  Even better, the sumba stool is 50% discounted to $49. 

Next, I have been obsessed with these Zanzibari Pillows ever since Serena and Lilly produced them. Serena and Lily noticed the women in Kenya wearing these vibrant and brilliant fabrics during one of their visits there. They decided to make them into exquisite throw pillows. Each pillow varies slightly and contains an inspirational message in Swahili, such as "Today is a Beautiful Day" and "Beautiful Family, Beautiful Life." They are a limited edition and now on sale for $125!  

This over sized hammered metal tray would look wonderful on an ottoman or pouf.  I love the idea of putting it on top of the Banda Coffee Table (also from S&L, shown below).   That banda table is simple and unassuming with wonderful style.  And, I'm a sucker for a good cable knit throw blanket.  This one has large knotty loops, love! 



And lastly, check out the Beckett Desk.  Love the traditional style with Danish flair.  It reminds me of the Jonathan Adler collection of chests and dressers that I love so much. 

Let me know if you happen to grab any of these wonderful items! 

I'm still waiting for my  Serena and Lily Pondicherry Headboard for the Master (read deets here).  It's on delivery as we speak and I'm excited because it's gonna completely transform that room! 

 What are some of YOUR favorites from above?  


 

Heya, I'm on pinterest too. Check me out here.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE everything - and any follower of mine i'm OF COURSE a follower back! - newest one! - look forward to more posts!!

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...

I was just lusting after that coffee table yesterday!

Raina Cox said...

The Banda coffee table has been on my radar for months, but I just don't have a spot for it.

S&L just had a blowout OKL sale. I hope everything is okay with them.

Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

Erika= thanks for the love!
Beth= isn't that Banda table to die for!

Raina= Love the banda! Even on an outside covered patio it would be awesome! S&L is better than ever (inside sources)...they're just getting rid of their older inventory to make way for the cool new stuff!

Nicole Scott said...

Love this look. Researching it right now in fact! Great timing lady. Surprised that they do ship to Canada too. Great, I'll lose another hour to surfing this morning...thanks Heather!:)

cathywhatisoldisnew said...

Love love the pillows, the lamp is cool and the tray ohh what the heck I love it all.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Loving that banda coffee table. ANd those pillows are just lovely.

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

So colorful and fun. The pineapple pillow is calling me.