Thursday, August 23, 2012

CR Laine, You Gotta Know!




2012 Spring Collection via CR Laine

Illiad Chair Via Zinc Door

Dautry Wing Chair in Blossom Merigold by Dau Furniture

Street level window display by Kenneth Ludwig Home Furnishings
Gaston Leather Chair in Southern Living
Nanjing Chair via CR Laine
Prep for 2012 High Point Market!
If CR Laine isn't on your radar, it should be!  It was CR Laine's bold patterns and colors that initially caught my attention.  Yes, you've heard me say I love a good mix of patterns, but check out that Illiad chair  from Zinc door...and the Nanjiing Jade chair- talk about Chinoiserie at it's finest! 

CR Laine furniture mixes such wonderfully classic form with bold statements of leather and textile.  I just can't get enough.  I am sure you' ve probably come across some of their fabulous designs without even knowing it.  They've been featured in House Beautiful, Southern LivingAtlanta Homes, Traditional Homes, and more! 

CR Laine started in 1958 as a family owned business and continues to be family run even today!  If you happen to be lucky enough to be going to the 2012 Fall High Point Market, check these guys out!  And say hi to Parker Kennedy, the awesomely talented duo that will be paring their vintage accessories with CR Laine product line at this year's market! 

Check them out more on their facebook page here!  (ps--I was not endorsed by CR Laine and am not affiliated with them in any way.  I just happen to think their product line rocks.  As always, I like to hightlight a good thing when I see it!)

{Unless otherwise noted, all photos courtesy of CR Laine}




Vivid Hue Home is also on Pinterest. Yes, I know, who ISN't? But check us

10 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Drooling!!!

Lil' Momma said...

Love the two fabrics on the Illiad chair!

Lianna said...

So beautiful love all the tufted furniture and the bright colors!

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...

Thanks for the tip off...they make some great pieces!

Unknown said...

I did not know about these fabulous folks! I love the yellow. Thanks for sharing this Heather!
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love there new line. Thanks for sharing...

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

THEY ARE AWESOME.....OH BOY, I LOVE ALL THE COLORS AND HOW THEY ARE APPLIED

The Pink Pagoda said...

I have recently become familiar and LOVE them. That green Chinoiserie chair is just to die for incredible.

Jessie said...

I am in love with all the beautiful chairs. The white Chesterfield is also my favorite!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

This is new to me...off to check them out. Thanks.