Friday, August 31, 2012

Dining Room Wallpaper

I have exciting news to share!   The wallpaper for my dining room arrived and was installed this week.  You may recall from my last dining room house tour that I was considering the Moroccan tile Phillip Jeffries grasscloth paper.  (Read more here).    I think it adds so much character and depth to the room. 
 
 
  Here are some before and after photos. 
 
 
Before | Entire Room : 

After | Entire Room:
 
 
Before | View to Foyer:
 
After| View to Foyer:
 
Before | Side Room View:
 
After| Side Room View:
 
Additional After Views: 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Check out my original dining room post for more sources and photos.  Here are a few of those photos: 
 
 
 
 
I still need to add artwork but I am thrilled with the results. It's just the extra oomph I was wanting for this room. Of course, this has sparked my wallpaper enthusiasm and I am now eagerly pursuing the Meg Braff! (Only I have changed the focus from the guest bedroom to the Sunroom to now a completely different *secret* location in the house. More on that soon). 
 
 
 

10 comments:

Reagan Geschardt said...

I love your wallpaper and Meg braff! Thanks for sharing...as always you have great taste:)

charmaine said...

Love the wallpaper!

Unknown said...

Just say YES! to wallpaper! It all looks fantastic!

Whitley at the Queen City Style

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

That paper brings everything together....and those chairs pop against it. Great choice! The BEST

Unknown said...

It is lovely! It looks so beautiful against your gorgeous draperies!!! congratulations!
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Your dinning room looks gorgeous. Love the wallpaper.

Lil' Momma said...

Love how that paper added another dimension to the room and how all the patterns blend. Looks great!

StagerLinda said...

The wallpaper makes your dining room. It is gorgeous. Love the way it complements your flowered draperies.

Pine Tree Home said...

You really nailed how to incorporate many patterns. Looks lovely!

Jessie said...

Love your new wallpaper! The gorgeous wallpaper takes your beautiful dining room to another level of fabulousness! I have always been a great fan of wallpaper. If I can afford it, I will plaster my whole house with my favorite wallpapers!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com